Nov 14, 2011

RAW: The Basics

About 3 weeks ago, a friend commented to me that I should "teach a class" to a group of people about Raw Food and that she would even host it at her house. Well, considering that I live in a tiny two bedroom apartment, it didn't take me long to jump on the opportunity. Within 5 minutes, we had figured out a date and time of when this "class" would take place. Inside I was nervous and excited. I've been a professional teacher to children for 12 years and now I'm stepping outside of the box and sharing about my passion with adults! Well, 6 people turned into 9. 9 people turned into 11 and 11 turned into 14. Tomorrow night I am teaching my first official Raw Food class and I'm ecstatic about it! The name of the class is "RAW: The Basics". The menu is as follows: smoothie, kale/avocado salad, zucchini marinara and chocolate mousse. Here's to hoping everything goes well and that all will be inspired to making healthier food choices!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Nikki! I'm really excited about it and am totally enjoying myself!

    ReplyDelete