Oct 3, 2013

Day 2

Day 2 of my cleanse went well again.  One thing that I will change today is to have my snack in the morning rather than the afternoon because the time span between my breakfast and lunch is longer than my time span between my lunch and dinner.  I was a little light-headed at times from getting up too fast after bending down to help a child.  This is why there's no exercising during a cleanse because your energy levels are down.

My tested almonds and brown rice yesterday to see if those caused inflammation in my body, but the scale this morning said NO!  I was down another 2.6 pounds so no weight gain here!

I will say the food on this plan is very tasty.  My dinner last night rocked my world with sauteed kale, shiitake mushrooms and chopped zucchini smothered in a spicy coconut sauce and topped with some brown rice.  I'll be having that one again for sure!

Another key is to drink A LOT of water!  I can't express this enough.  A whole gallon went through my system yesterday and will again today.

No comments:

Post a Comment