Sep 30, 2013

Pre-Cleanse Day

I am all set for tomorrow.  Everything is ready!  I have my meals made for the next two days at least.  I am feeling very positive about this new adventure.  On the lineup for tomorrow's day is my homemade flax granola, ginger-carrot soup, salad, steamed broccoli, steamed kale with veggies and a beet and carrot salad.

My scale is ready for my body to be weighed first thing in the morning as well as my detox tea and water. I can feel my body already opening itself up to all of these delicious foods.

One of the side effects of doing a cleanse is that you feel aches and pains.  I have been struggling with sciatica for a few months now and only very recently have I been starting to feel better through acupuncture and massage.  I am hopeful that the aches and pains will pass over my body like a silent fog and never make contact.


No comments:

Post a Comment